Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunshine Award!

Wow, I was just having a bit of a down day yesterday, and I decided to check my email. And guess what I found?! The lovely Holly Krautkremer gave me the Sunshine Award! Now that definitely brightened my day, lol! She left a very sweet comment for me too. I just love that girl :)


As with all awards and surprises, there are rules:
  1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
  2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.  The hardest part, of course is narrowing it down to just 12 blogs!!
Ok, so I copied and pasted the rules, and I am thinking, I don't visit that many blogs, and the ones I do, already have this award! Ugh, what is a girl to do! 
     So, here are my awardees:

    1. Ellie Augustin at Create Release Smile - she has an enthusiasm for life that is unbounded! I just love her squeals! I met her at convention and I just love this girl!

    2. Lisa Young at Add Ink and Stamp- she always has great creations and leaves me sweet comments at www.Stampinaddicts.com where she is also known as Genesis

    3. Kay Kahlthoff at Stampin to Share another Minnesota demo who I met at convention. LOVE this lady's heart, warm smile, and her gorgeous creations! She is also known as Speedystamper

    4. Julie Buhler of Paper Pleasing Ideas I have gotten several cool ideas from her blog :)

    5. Cindy Major of Encre, papier, ciseaux aka cindycanada. She makes some beautiful scrapbook pages and shares them with us all!

    6. Yapha Mason at Rubber Stamping & Card Making with Yapha I met Yapha online and admire her skills! She is always a positive force wherever I find her :)

    OK, I have to stop at 6 because this is taking me FOREVER! Like 2 days so far! I rally need to get ready for our Summer Mini Blog Hop on April 30-May2! If I have time, I will do the other 6 later.

    4 comments:

    Kay Kalthoff said...

    Hey, girl! Well, aren't you a honey to leave me a Sunshine award!! Thank you so much! And, right back at you, Tanya, for all the sunshine you spread around yourself!!
    Kay

    Ellie A. said...

    WELL AREN'T YOU THE SWEETEST!!! (((HUGS))) and SUPER SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEALLLLSS!!! Oh see made me blush today :)!!!! Thank you so much for this award!

    Lisa Young said...

    Tanya you are such a sweetie! Thank you so much for the blog award!! I needed some sunshine today!
    Lisa

    Yapha said...

    Thank you so much Tanya!! I'm looking forward to another Blog Hop with you!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails