Friday, April 29, 2011

Stampin Addicts Summer Mini Blog Hop!

It's that time again!! Welcome to the Stampin Addicts Summer Mini Blog Hop! We are going to show you all the goodies coming in the new Summer Mini this weekend! Lots of great stuff in here. Be warned, the ladies on this hop are known for making your wishlist grow and grow with all of the wonderful projects they create with the new products Stampin Up! finds for us :)

I am stop #13, and if you are going in order, you just came from Sarah's post on Lily's Ink Pad. Didn't she do a great job with Summer Splash?! And if you are going in reverse order, you were at Yapha Mason's blog where she featured the new builder wheels, fabulous, as always!
I am featuring the new set called Recess. What a fun set! So many great uses. Here are just 3 of them :)


Wheeee! Doesn't this look like fun?! I love slides. It's just too bad my bum is almost too big to fit in them anymore....that and my youngest turns 15 on Sunday so he doesn't really need his mommy to help him on the slide anymore, lol! The set comes with a hop scotch image, and an alphabet image along with 4 kids having various kids of outside fun. Think of all the teacher gifts, birthday and play date invites, encouragement cards, kid graduation cards, party favors, and birthday cards you could make with this set! 


This is a 12x12 page with the fun kid images along the bottom . The stars are stamped with the alphabet and the hopscotch images. I think I am going to put some pictures of my young adult kids playing with the young cousins on the playground at Pine Grove Park in our hometown area. We all played on that same equipment as kids ourselves! I just didn't get them printed in time for the hop....

This card is made with the Scallop Square die and I had to add the little bicycle image from Travel Log to the background. That is one of the things I love about Stampin Up's images, they go with each other so well! And I like to cut apart some of the multiple image clear mount stamps for added versatility. I can always line them black up on the acrylic block :)

I hope you found some inspiration here!
Here are the links again so you can be sure to check out all of the great ideas on the hop... And come back during the next week. I plan to have a 3D item or 2 to add to these projects :)


<-------- Previous Blog


Next Blog------------->

26 comments:

Brenda Hugar said...

Great cards and scrapbook page. That little girl going down the slide brings a smile to my face every time I see her (and brings back fun memories with my daughter and granddaughters).

Adriana Benitez said...

Adorable projects, Tanya. Those images bring back very happy memories of my own childhood and of course my kids, too!

Holly / InkPaperstamps said...

Tanya, I love, love, love that scrapbook page, especially those stamped stars!

And what a great idea, to use pictures of your teenagers playing with their little cousins on the very equipment their parents grew up with!

Twila said...

What fun cards and scrapbook page! Yipee! for spring and summer!

Yapha said...

Oh these are fantastic! I love the first one where you used other stamps from the set to create the background!!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Adorable projects!! Fantastic!!

Amy said...

So cute, Tanya! LOVE the scallop square card. Great job on all of them!

Jo said...

Loved the colors of your cards and the scrapbook page!

Bandon, Oregon said...

Your projects just make me smile!!! I like the scrapbook page... and all the ideas of cutting up some of the stamp images and how well the stamp sets work with each other... Thanks for sharing.

Faith

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great job Tanya-too cute!!

Lisa Young said...

Fun set and fun ideas! I love the scallop square card especially. You've inspired me!

Michele said...

The colors draw you in and work so well with these stamps

Debra Burgin said...

This set makes me smile, and your projects are just wonderful! I can imagine those pictures on that great SB page -- excellent!

Kim said...

Such fun cards. Love the colors you used. They make me smile.

Heidi Baks said...

This set is so cute. How adorable is that hopscotch background? You make me laugh with your slide comment! :)

RedGem said...

Whee! Every time I see that stamp set I think of my childhood. They couldn't get me off that slide even late at night! Tks for sharing.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love that page! All of them are great, but that is page is eyecatching!

Betty said...

What a happy set of project! Cant help but smile when looking at them!

PaperFairyKris said...

You did a great job with this set. I love the hop scotch background on your first card and your scrapbook page is great! Fun color combos too.

Carmen said...

Love them!! Very fun and playful!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Such fun projects, Tanya! Be sure to show us the scrapbook page when it's finished. A great idea to show the generations playing at the same place.

Barbara Welch said...

Very cute projects using this set, thanks so much for sharing.

Susan said...

good projects!
Thanks for sharing
Susan

Allison said...

Fun projects! I like the scrapbook page and what a good idea for the pictures too!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Super cute colors--they are perfect for this set! Awesome projects!

Freelance Jobs From Home said...

Great cards and scrapebook page.... Really Appreciated.... Thank You for sharing....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails