To celebrate the release of the updated version of My Digital Studio, we decided to do a hop showcasing some of the new features on My Digital Studio 2! There are so many new features we couldn't possibly show you all of them :)
If you started at the beginning, then you just came from Heidi's blog where she sowed you some beautiful stuff featuring converting your project size. Pretty nifty huh?!
Well, I am showcasing the Calendar Effects feature. Basically, this feature lets you create a calendar that automatically fills in the right dates for the month and year that you choose, and you can make it any size!
And here is is printed, cut out, and inside the case. I love the versatility of this feature!
How about a quick calendar to keep track of all of your crafting deadlines or the days you work, or your kids activities? I whipped this up in about 5 minutes.
- I opened a landscape 8.5"x11" blank project
- Chose a background paper
- Added a piece of Very Vanilla 9.5"x7" with a drop shadow
- Added the Calendar with lines for November 2012
- Edited the Calendar fonts and colors
- Exported as a jpeg
- Printed the page on my home printer on plain paper.
How about adding a calendar to a scrapbook page to show a special date or for a monthly page? You can change the font to any font you have on your computer and you can change the colors and sizes of the letters and number, do lines or no lines. Very customizable!
This page shows my oldest son with his girlfriend. She is such a sweetie! Of course, so is he :)
Now, on with the show! Here is the list of participating blogs. Don't forget to leave some love at each stop.
1) Yapha Mason -- Design in Spreads
2) Paula Wright -- Custom Sizes
3) Heidi Baks -- Project Size Conversion with Importing Templates of Other Sizes
4) Tanya Boser -- Calendar Effect
5) Adriana Benitez-- Mirror Text