And we at Stampin Addicts are here to help you think about these lovely colors before they go away forever.
I am the first stop in the hop, and I am featuring Regal Rose from the Brights collection. If you started somewhere in the middle, you may have just arrived from Betty's blog where she is featuring any and all of the retiring colors. Go Betty! You rock! All three of her cards are so darn cute!
I think I should have added a mat under the white layer, maybe in Early Espresso. What do you think?
- Stamps: Summer Silhouette, Wonderful Mother
- Ink: River Rock, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Illuminate
- Paper: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Whisper White
- Other: Big Shot with Apothecary Accents framelits, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, dimensionals
- Stamps: Serene Silhouettes
- Ink: Regal Rose
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Print Poetry DSP
- Other: Big Shot with Floral and Window Frames framlets and Cloudy Day embossing folder, Signo White gel pen, Festive Paper Piercing Pcak, Paper Piercer and Mat, dimensionals
- Stamps: Stippled Roses
- Ink: Regal Rose, Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade, Illuminate
- Paper: Naturals White, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Crumb Cake
- Other: Big Shot with Ovals framelit and Fancy Fans embossing folder, Doily, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, White Baker's Twine, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals
And don't worry, if you get lost along the way, here is a link to get you back on track.
<-----previous blog="" br="">-----previous>