Friday, May 30, 2014

Stampin' Addicts New In-Color Blog Hop: Lost Lagoon


http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forums/general-stampin-talk/9516-new-color-blog-hop.html
Who is excited for some new colors? We are! A few of us from Stampin' Addicts have gotten together to show off the new 2014-2016 Stampin' Up! In-Colors. They are pretty awesome! I must admit, sometimes the colors have to grow on me. But this year, I loved them all immediately! You are welcome to pop on over to the chat thread on Stampin' Addicts and share your thoughts, or to find the full blog roll if you get lost along the way.

I am stop #3 on this hop, and is you are following along in order. You just arrived from Yapha Mason's blog where she featured Hello Honey. Didn't you just love the color combos she came up with?! I am featuring Lost Lagoon. I am such a blue girl, I love every blue available, always :) And Lost Lagoon is no exception!

My first card is a mix of fun bright colors, and uses the newest photopolymer set Endless Birthday Wishes. It was so fun to stamp all of the "happy" into this card :)
  • Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes
  • Ink: Lost Lagoon, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
  • Paper: Lost Lagoon, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Naturals White
  • Other: Big Shot, Starburst framelits, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Tangelo Twist Satin ribbon, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Signo white gel pen, Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Distressing Tool
Then I decided to do some playing with the Work of Art set and that awesome chevron stamp! Plus, My hubby and I have our 24th anniversary is on Monday and I need a card for him :)
  • Stamps: Work of Art, Just Sayin', Teeny Tiny Wishes, Something to Say
  • Ink: Lost Lagoon, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Versamark
  • Paper: Naturals White, Lost Lagoon,  Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding
  • Other: Big Shot, Word Bubble framelits, Lost Lagoon satin ribbon, 1/8" silver ribbon, white embossing powder, heat gun, Dimensionals
Last up, I had to do some coloring and make something pretty and feminine :) I love to come up with different ways to layer things!
  • Stamps: So Very Grateful, Hardwood
  • Ink: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Pistachio Pudding, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Gold Encore, Momento Black
  • Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake., Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon
  • Other: Big Shot with Labels, Apothecary Art, and Ovals framelits and Decorative Dots embossing folder, Natural Chevron ribbon, Blender Pen, Festive, Occasions, and Essentials Paper Piercing Packs, Paper Piercer and Mat, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals

That's all I have for now, I hope you enjoyed the stop here. Please take a moment to leave a comment, I love to hear what you think!


Now it is time to head on over to Holly Krautkremer's blog to check out her creations with Mossy Meadow. She is sure to wow you :)

http://rubberredneck.typepad.com/rubber-redneck/2014/05/stampin-addicts-new-in-color-blog-hop.html

http://yaphamason.com/blog/2014/05/30/stampin-addicts-new-in-color-blog-hop-featuring-hello-honey/


9 comments:

Yapha said...

Great cards! You really show of the versatility of this color. I love all of these cards, but especially the speech bubble one!

Patty said...

Love the colors in the birthday card. And the layout of the anniversary one. Great job.

rubberredneck said...

I love these cards the birthday one is my favorite I love how you stamped the happy birthday!!

WebDeb said...

Love that ombre card; it's on my list to try with my stampers next weekend!

sue said...

I'm putting Endless Birthday Wishes on my list. Your card is great and well, just so happy that it makes me smile!

Wendie Waldman said...

beautiful combos!

Paula said...

Finally decided to get Endless Wishes after seeing this card. So cute!

Mary Trautner said...

Love the Happy Birthday Card how bright and cheery.

Sheila said...

Love your "happy" what a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails