Friday, June 20, 2014

Stampin' Addicts New Catalog Blog Hop: Kinda Eclectic

http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forums/general-stampin-talk/9523-new-catalog-blog-hop-starts-friday-june-20th.html
OH, yeah! New catalog time! A bunch of us from Stampin' Addicts would like to highlight a few of the new sets and products from this catalog for you and give you some ideas on how to use them :) The hop is set up in a loop and you can start anywhere, but if you get lost you can always get reoriented here. You can also share your thoughts and chat with the blog owners on the chat thread!

If you are following the hop in order, you just came from Yapha Mason's blog where she featured Hot Diggity-Dog. Fun projects, right! I am stop #7 and I am featuring Kinda Eclectic. As soon as I saw it in the new catalog, I knew I had to have it!

How about a little ombre effect with the distressed dots stamp! I inked up once with Lost Lagoon and just kept stamping. I did have to breathe on the stamp for the last couple of impressions, but I think it worked out well :) And now I see that my middle Candy dot is crooked. I will have to fix that! And Friday Mashup! challenges us this Friday to make a card with a word bubble!
  • Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Just Sayin'
  • Ink: Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
  • Paper: Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
  • Other: Big Shot with Project Life Cards and Labels framelits and Word Bubble framelits, Hello Honey ribbon, Candy Dots, Signo white gel pen , Dimensionals
I used a Mojo Monday sketch for this card. I was not lovin it at first, but It finally pulled together and now I am trying to figure out who I can send it to!
  • Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Lots of Thanks
  • Ink: Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Early Espresso
  • Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey
  • Other: Big Shot with Circle framelits and Lorge Dots embossing folder, Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches, 1" Square punch, Gold Sequin trim, Blackberry Bliss ribbon, Signo withe gel pen, Dimensionals
Last up is a 10 minute card! I wanted a field of butterflies, and this color combo just jumped out at me! It is surprisingly pleasing!
  • Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Four You
  • Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangelo Twist, Baked Brown Sugar
  • Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
  • Other: 1" Square punch, Signo white gel pen, Dimensionals, sewing machine and thread
Now it is time to go over to Debra Burgin's blog and see what wonderful things she has done with An Open Heart!

http://heartfeltinkspiration.com/2014/06/20/welcome-to-the-stampin-addicts-new-catalog-blog-hop-2

http://yaphamason.com/


Challenges used:

http://www.fridaymashup.com/2014/06/fm165-its-all-about-bubble.html

12 comments:

Yapha said...

Fantastic cards, Tanya! I knew you would rock this set! I particularly like the last card. The colors are great!

Betty said...

Cool ombré! Pretty impressive lining up the stamped dots. ( and we would not have noticed the candy dots is you had not mentioned it :). This set does seem to be made just for you!!

Mary Trautner said...

I love all of your cards. The Miss you is great. I just can't decide. Great job.

rubberredneck said...

Fantastic cards is right!! I like everything you did to them. lol This set was made for you!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Great cards!! I love your butterflies....nice design and colors!

Lisa said...

Very nice cards. Great use of the word bubble on the first card.

Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup.

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Tanya, love what you did with the Eclectic set. I really like the white lines around the border with the word bubble card. And your other card is fantastic as well. TFS with the Friday Mashup this week!

Twila said...

Wow! Great set of cards. I've had my eye on that wet, now I have to get it. lol Great job!

Paula said...

Great job showing off this set, Tanya!

Clwyd Probert said...

Those are all brilliant. The designs are and the layouts are eye-catching. It's just about right to have those in as many platforms as possible, especially in online social media sites, where they can generate and find new reach. Good luck!

Clwyd Probert @ Whitehat

Avery Murphy said...

Wow! Great uses of the collage stamp set! When the catalogue came out I looked at that set and had no idea what I would do with it. Now that I see what you have created I am starting to get ideas. Great job!!!

Thank you for playing with us at The Friday Mashup!

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for the inspiration i needed for a male card...x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails