It's a band new year and here we are with the first edition of Stamp Review Crew for 2015! We are using Perfect Pennants this time, and it is chock full of perfect sentiments. It coordinates perfectly with the Banners framelits too :)
If you are following along the hop in order you just came from Yapha Mason's blog. Lovely, right! If you started here, have no fear, the hop goes full circle and you won't miss a thing. If you ever get lost along the way, you can find the full "map" on the Stamp Review Crew blog, just click on the banner at the top of this post. While you are there, be sure to catch up on any of the previous hops you may have missed :)
- I sponged some Sahara Sand and Hello Honey on Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Then stamped the Handcarved BG in Sahara Sand over the top. Now it is time to spritz with water.And heat set to speed the dry time, if you are as impatient as I am :)
- Round the corners and add faux stitching with Signo white gel pen.
- Punch some Confetti Stars from Gold Foil cardstock.
- Cut out a 2½"x3" piece of Vellum and round the corners. Stamp a star in Crushed Curry, heat set to dry. Stamp the sentiment in Versamark, then sprinkle with Silver embossing powder on the upper portion and Gold embossing on the bottom portion of the sentiment and heat with heat tool.
- Lay a bunch of the star confetti under the vellum to the left of the sentiment, tape the vellum in place with a couple strips of Washi tape. Stitch to the panel created earlier.
- Adhere a few more confetti stars to the cardfront with Crystal Effects. Tie 3 lengths of Gold Baker's Twine around card.
- Adhere panel to a Very Vanilla card base (that you have rounded the corners on), with LOTS of dimensionals, no saggy panels wanted :)
- Stamp a star in each color used on the inside of the card. Done!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Time to head on over to Cindy Beach's blog, I can't wait to see what she made!