Sunday, March 6, 2016

Stamp Review Crew: Number of Years Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/03/stamp-review-crew-number-of-years.html
Here we are, the first Monday of the month, and it is time to stir up those creative juices yet again! We are playing with the super-sized, super-fun set, Number of Years! I can't wait to show you the fun stuff I came up with :)

Welcome to you early hoppers. Just remember that we post early on Sunday night to work out the kinks. All should be well by Midnight US Central Time :) 

OK, let's get the info for newbies to the hop done:
If this is your first time hopping with us, then I should tell you that we are an international group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that gets together every first and third Monday of the month to feature a single stamp set. We share lots of ideas for that set to get you excited and inspired :) You can check out the master blog roll on our home blog, and find all of our past hops, and all of the links will take you directly to the posts you are looking for!

 If you are following along in order, you just arrived from Yapha Mason's blog. Good stuff, I tell you!!

How about a birthday card, with numbers, that will work for most of the women in my life :) I wanted to try making a card with the numbers creating a window and having the flowers peeking out at us. This is what happened!

And let's throw a lovely bouquet inside! I love the cheeriness of this bouquet, and how easy it was to build!

I then had to satisfy my need to play with watercolor. I went in search of some color inspiration and found this week's Friday Mashup challenge! I did use some shimmer here also with Pearlized water, so totally Mashed it up!

I also found more color inspiration at the ColourQ. Love these sea inspired colors, and think this would make a lovely masculine birthday card for any birthday!

And I will have you know that I created and photographed all of these cards in 1 hour Sunday night after procrastinating all week. And having a surprise visit from our youngest son and his fiance. We had a lovely evening and then I had to run to my craft room and get some cards made, lol!

Are you ready to move on to the next stop? I know that Nikki Spencer will inspire you!

http://nikkispencer-mysandbox.blogspot.com/2016/03/stamp-review-crewnumber-of-years-edition.html

http://yaphamason.com/blog/2016/03/06/stamp-review-crew-number-of-years-edition/

Challenges used:

http://www.fridaymashup.com/2016/03/fm244-shimmer-and-shine.html
http://colourq.blogspot.com/2016/03/colourq-challenge-331.html












Product List

9 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great cards! Your watercoloring is fabulous! I love the scattering of numbers over the colors!

rubberredneck said...

Great cards! I agree the cheerful of the bouquet card is perfect. Your water-coloring ones are so fun and awesome too. I gotta try that out.

Dawn Tidd said...

Fun cards! I love the flowers peeking through the numbers and the water color resist was an awesome idea, something anyone would love to receive!

Rochelle Blok said...

Three fantastic cards Tanya! Love the flowers peeking through the numbers and the water colour wash cards are awesome!So creative! Rochelle xo

Heidi Baks said...

Such great samples, Tanya! I love how you stamped the flowers, inside and out, on your first card!

Martha Inchley said...

Great Cards Tanya! Love your watercolouring as always! I love the flowers peeking through your first card! I'm glad to hear you procrastinate! I thought it was just me! Lol

Yapha said...

These are fabulous, Tanya! You really show off the versatility of this set!

Nikki Spencer said...

Oh l love them all Tanya, you've been very creative..:0) The watercolour cards are fabulous! xx

Norma said...

Ooh love all the cards, great job! Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
Hugs,
Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails