Friday, June 10, 2016

Stampin' Addicts 2016 In Color Hop: Emerald Envy

Welcome to our hop! It is a new catalog year, and with it, new In Colors. So my friends and I from Stampin' Addicts are here to show you some fabulous uses of the new colors. I must admit that I am in love with every single new color this year! And that is saying something! I usually like a couple, love one, and have to warm up to another one or two for a whole year or more before I like it. This time, I am sure that two years will not be enough and I will start "stocking up" right away, lol!

If you are following along in order, then you have just arrived from Yapha Mason's blog where she featured Dapper Denim. She is our blog hop-meister, and a fabulous stamper!

I am featuring Emerald Envy, which I was surprised by my immediate attachment to. The way it goes with some of the other colors, and the way it watercolors all made me absolutely delighted!

My first creation for this hop is a shaker card. I am loving the new dimensional strips! You can make any shape into a shaker, quickly and easily with these. I used some retired Resist DSP (I promised myself that I would use the 4 packs of this stuff before I order any of the delicious new resist DSP) and sponged with Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy, and Cucumber Crush.

I filled the shaker pocket with glimmer paper hearts and sequins. So fun!! Lots of movement with this shaker.

Look at all those goodies in there!! I see myself making lots of shaker cards :)

Then I decided to try doing some watercolor with Bermuda Bay and Emerald Envy. OK, love this too!! And how about the Copper embossing powder? Awesome, right!

A little more tree inside, stamped off once. This is such a great general summer card, I can't wait to send it to someone!

Then it was time to play with the intricate dies and watercolor paper. After cutting out this lovely floral sprig, I watercolored it with Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, and Peekaboo Peach. Do you like the Seaside embossing? I think it is a great accent on this card.

Another stamped off sprig, and vellum strip with a sentiment. The Copper embossing powder is really getting a workout!

How about a sweet little Baker's Box. I used three different die set with this, and stitched a garland of flowers to hang off the box. I used the Floral Phrases set to stamp on this box with Emerald Envy ink.

OK, so this and the next image are of some sponged and spritzed color washes that I have not decided how I will use yet. This one is Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy.

This one is Soft Sky, Pool Party, and Emerald Envy. I love both of these, and promise to finish creating with them very soon :)

Next up is Twila with Flirty Flamingo. Let's go see what magic she has created!

http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/2016/06/stampin-addicts-new-in-color-blog-hop.html

http://yaphamason.com/blog/2016/06/10/dapper-denim-for-the-stampin-addicts-new-in-color-blog-hop/

Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

5 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

You really amaze me with how much you can create on a deadline! I love the blue and green color wash, and the flower garland on the box is perfect! The green ombre is perfect too.

Yapha Mason said...

These are fabulous, Tanya!! You've shown how versatile and fun this green really is. I love the color wash!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

WOW! All in one night? I love this color now that I've seen you use it! The details I love most are the copper embossing on the vellum for the sentiments!

Twila said...

Beautiful!!! Oh so pretty. I would say you work very well under pressure my friend. I love this green and all the colors it blends so well with. That shaker card has got to be my fav hands down. And I need to get some of that copper emboss powder!!!

carole said...

OMGOSH!, they have all turned out beautifully! I especially love the card with the wave embossing folder!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails