For those who are new to the Stamp Review Crew, here is a little background. We are an international group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that gets together on the first and third Mondays of every month to do a blog hop. Each hop features a single stamp set to give you loads of inspiration for that set! The hops are archived at the Stamp Review Crew blog, and you will be able to click through each hop at any time, going directly to the posts for that hop whenever you want! And you can click on the banner of this post to go to the master blog roll for this hop also.
If you are following along in order, then you have just arrived from Yapha Mason's blog, pretty creative ideas, right?!
- Prepare a Thick Whisper White card base that is 4¼"x5½". Cut a piece of Sahara Sand to 4"x5¼".
- Stamp the 3 different sized jars in Sahara Sand ink all over the Sahara Sand Panel.
- Stamp the goldfish in Pumpkin Pie. Stamp the water image over the goldfish with Versamark, then heat emboss with Clear embossing powder.
- The fireflies are stamped in Soft Suede and then colored in with Daffodil Delight and covered with Clear Wink of Stella.
- Then flowers are stamped in Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach and Pumpkin Pie, and Sweet Sugarplum. Stamp a jar inside the card base and fill with flowers also.
- The center jar gets stamped with the twine image in Soft Suede.
- On a 4" wide piece of Vellum, stamp the sentiment in Versamark and heat emboss with Copper embossing powder, then trim the sentiment strip to the right width. It is easier to work with a large piece of vellum and trim it to a narrow strip after you have stamped the sentiment.
- Stitch the sentiment strip to the stamped panel and all the way around the panel.
- Adhere the panel to the card front with dimensionals, or my favorite trick, with coasters trimmed to fit and a tape runner. All Done!!
That's it for me, I did not have time to play more with this set yet. So many goodies from this catalog, so little time! Speaking of time, it is time to head over to Jessica William's blog. She is going to wow you, I just know it!!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)