Friday, October 7, 2016

Stampin Addicts 2016 Winter Holiday Blog Hop: Stitched with Cheer

http://forums.stampinaddicts.com/threads/winter-holiday-blog-hop-2016.9204/
Welcome to another Stampin' Addicts blog hop! We are featuring the stamp sets that are more aimed at the winter holidays, and boy are there a lot of those kinds of sets in the Holiday Mini this year. So many cute things to chose from :)

You can go chat with others and find the master blog roll list at Stampin Addicts, we would love to have you! If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Yapha's blog. She always does such amazing things!

I chose to use the Stitched With Cheer stamp set. It has a bunch of different images that would work great in so many ways. But I got a little carried away with the sweater and snowflake images :)

So, I love sweater. Really. I love sweaters! And this set made my heart happy as I could make my own sweater patterns! Don't you love how these colors give such a fall feel?!


I used a sentiment from Paisleys & Posies because it fit the feel and message I wanted for this thank you card :)

How about a sweet little treat box that matches? Or to use separately? I think the Baker's Box needs more love :)

This one just did not seem to have room for a sentiment on the front, so I left it as is. I could use this for many different occasions, and sometimes it is nice to have a general card. Do you love the Cable Knit embossing folder with this? I do!

I made a little boo-boo on the inside, I did not have the stamp completely inked. But I kind of like the distressed look of it.

Then I had to try the same pattern on Kraft paper and made another little Baker's Box. The sentiment and accents are from the same set! Now, the red knit trim is a retired trim from a few years ago. But it matched too well to not use, so sorry! If you have been a Stampin' Up! customer for very long, you probably have some in your stash anyway ;)


And then I just could....not....stop!!! Here are a few more patterns I made that have not been made into projects yet. I am certain that they would all look fabulous on colored cardstock also :)


OK, this is what happens when you stamp in Basic Gray after you used Cherry Cobbler and thought it was totally cleaned off. The funny mixed color stamping was done after the Smoky Slate, and apparently the Basic Gray ink reacts with the stain on the stamp and you get this. And less staining on your photopolymer :)





I only used a few of the stamps in this set here, and there is so much more you can do with it. Check it out!

That is all I have for you, and now it is time to go see what delight's Betty Traciak has made for you!

http://kittystamp.blogspot.com/2016/10/stampin-addicts-2016-winter-holiday.html

http://yaphamason.com/blog/2016/10/07/fa-la-la-la-friends-for-stampin-addicts-winter-holiday-blog-hop/


If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.

And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :) Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

4 comments:

Yapha Mason said...


What great projects, Tanya!! I love all of the different color combos of the sweater patterns!

Betty said...

You sure were on a wonderful roll with this... would love to see the finished projects you come up with from your swatches!

Twila said...

Such cute projects, they made me feel warm and cozy. The little treat box is my favorite! Great work!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

SO cute Tanya! I love your color combinations!! Fabulous work with this set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails