Friday, December 30, 2016

Stampin Addicts 2017 SAB Blog Hop: Designer Tee

We are all so excited to share all the fabulous products coming in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. You can earn each of them yourself with a $50 purchase per SAB product! How exciting is that?!

If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Yapha's blog where she made adorable things with Hey Chick. I can't wait to play with this now!

I am featuring a set called Designer Tee. It is designed to be used with a framelits set called T-shirt Builder and it is coming in the Occasions Mini. But I don't have the framelits yet, so I had to stretch myself a little bit 😊

My first play with this set was to make a cute little birthday tag. I always have a stack of blank tags in my stash made from scraps, and this was so easy to do. Copper embossed main sentiment, a couple quick die cuts, and some repetitive stamping for the background in Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy, and it was all done!

Next I wanted to add to the dreamy feel of this great sentiment, so I grabbed some of the Carried Away DSP from the SAB brochure. The sequins are glued on with the Fine-Tip glue pen, and the vellum circle is stuck to the white circle with a Glue Dot right behind flourish by "day". You can't even see it!! I also added a touch of the 3/8" Metallic Ribbon from the SAB brochure. Sweet!

I couldn't resist doing a watercolor wash with Delightful Dijon with some water splashes for a backdrop for this sentiment again. I added some vellum clouds cut out with the Up and Away dies, and more sequins from a past Paper Pumpkin kit. (I have a ton of them left over)

Last up is this little gem of a sentiment! This DSP from the Serene Scenery DSP stack from the Annual Catalog is so perfect for it, don't you think?! I added a glimmery swirl die cut behind the sentiment. Of course, I stitched around all of the panels with my sewing machine, but you must expect that from me by now 😏

That is it for me, now it is time to go see what Rhonda has made with Carried Away!

http://thestampinbunny.blogspot.com/2016/12/stampin-addicts-2017-stampin-up-sale.html

http://yaphamason.com/blog/2016/12/30/hey-chick-for-stampin-addicts-sale-a-bration-2017-blog-hop/

If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.

And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)




Product List

5 comments:

Yapha Mason said...

These are so fun, Tanya!! I didn't think I needed this set, but clearly I do!! I love the Happy card!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Congratulations on Artisan Award! At the Milwaukee OnStage I cheered when I saw your name, but I don't think you could hear me (since you were in Bemidiji) I love all the cards you made- such fun and sunshine! The copper embossing powder on vellum is perfection.

Mickey Roberts said...

Love your cards, Tanya! The splashes of bling and/or shine are just the ticket for all of these cards.

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

I love your designs with this set! Such pretty cards!!

Twila said...

Yeah! Looks like you rocked it, Tanya. great creations but my fav has got to be the one with the qlittery swirls! I never thought of cutting out our glimmer paper with that die. Gotta give it a try. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails