- Stamps: Love Bandit, Well Scripted
- Paper: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Whisper White
- Ink: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Old Olive
- Other: Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, Scallop Trim corner and border punches, Circle Scissors, Flower Fusion felt flowers, Heart to Heart punch, silver brads, dimensionals
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
I love Valentine's Day, don't you? It is so fun to find little ways to show those around us we care. And let's face it, papercrafters love to make cute stuff and will use any excuse, lol!
Here is the card we are making for club tonight. I usually avoid using Craft ink in a large group because it can be soooo messy, but I think it will be worth it for this project :) I used all kinds of stuff from the new Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration brochure, which are both packed full of cute stuff that I can't wait to show it all to you! Ok, so here is the breakdown for this card.
- Stamps: Love Bandit, I (Heart) Hearts, Grateful Greetings(from Holiday Mini-not available-sorry)
- Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Naturals Ivory, Pretty in Pink
- Ink: Whisper White Craft, Real Red, Pretty in Pink
- Other: Scallop Trim border punch, Heart to Heart punch, Full Heart punch, 3/4" circle punch, Signo white gel pen, Real Red marker, Corner Rounder punch
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
- Stamps: I (Heart) Hearts, Well Scripted
- Paper: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Whisper White
- Ink: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Platinum Shimmer Paint
- Other: sponge dauber, Signo white gel pen, Melon Mambo marker, Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, Whisper White satin ribbon, horizontal slot and 1-3/8" circle punches, dimensionals
- Stamp the damask style heart from I (Heart) Hearts set in Pretty in Pink ink, and then in Platinum Shimmer paint on the Pretty in Pink card base.
- Punch out the circles and adhere as shown.
- Punch a little slit in the spine of the card with the horizontal slot punch where you will slide the ribbon through and adhere the ribbon as shown, overlapping in the center where the sentiment image will cover it.
- On a 2-1/2" square of Whisper White, stamp the heart again in Pretty in Pink, then stamp the sentiment in Melon Mambo.
- Mat sentiment on a 2-11/16" square of Melon Mambo. Adhere to card as shown with dimensionals.
- Use white gel pen and Melon Mambo marker to make the faux stitching on the card.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Here is another thank you card I recently made. I got to use some new stuff and some retired stuff here :) Sometimes it really pays to hoard a few things! I doubt I will ever get rid of that sentiment stamp set, and some day I will use up my stash of Soft Sky.I really love the new clear mount option that Stampoin Up is offering in the Occasions Mini that starts in Jan 5th!
- Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Warmest Regards (retired)
- Paper: Soft Sky (retired)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Other: Organza Ribbon
Friday, January 1, 2010
I have needed a few thank you cards lately and here is one of them. This is a 3x3 card, so it really is a little card. I actually remembered to use my felt flowers from Flower Fusion! The thread is just crochet thread. I sent this card with some retired stamp sets that someone bought from me ercently. I still have several sets left if anyone is interested! Check those out here
- Stamps: Very Thankful, Razzle Dazzle
- Paper: Rose Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White
- Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede
- Other: Flower Fusion felt flower, button, crochet thread, Signo White Gel Pen