For those who are new to the Stamp Review Crew, here is a little background. We are an international group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that gets together on the first and third Mondays of every month to do a blog hop. Each hop features a single stamp set to give you loads of inspiration for that set! The hops are archived at the Stamp Review Crew blog, and you will be able to click through each hop at any time, going directly to the posts for that hop whenever you want! And you can click on the banner of this post to go to the master blog roll for this hop also.
If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Holly Krautkremer's blog where she will fill you with amazement!
- Cut a panel of Crumb Cake to 4"x5¼".
- Stamp the flowers in Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo. Stamp the leaves in Crumb cake, and the stamens and leaf veins in Soft Suede. Dry well with heat tool.
- Wipe the entire panel with an Embossing Buddy. Using Versamark, stamp over all of the images again, add a sprinkling of the confetti flowers in the gap. Sprinkle with Clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Use brayer, sponge brayer, or sponge to cover the panel in Dapper Denim ink. Then take a lightly damp cloth and rub the excess ink off the embossed areas.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes kit stamp set in Versamark on a piece of Vellum, heat emboss with Copper embossing powder, then cut down and dovetail one end. Stitch to the panel.
- Adhere the finished panel to a Blushing Bride card base with dimensionals (or coasters if you have them :) ).
- Stamp the flower and leaves inside the card in the right lower corner. All done!
I am the last stop on this hop, but if you started somewhere in the middle, or you just want to go around again, head on over to Jessica William's blog! She is sure to knock you socks off!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)