(for those who see this early, the blog hop officially starts at 7:00am EST so if you came by early, please remember to come back later when all the links are working)
Woo-hoo! It's that time again! Stampin' Addicts is hosting a fabulous Blog Hop to get us all excited about the new Mini that starts in just a few days. I know I sure am excited about it. There are so many cool new toys and beautiful stamps to chose from and we are going to show you a few examples of what you can make with them :)
If you are following the links in the hop, you probably just came from Kandi's site where she did an amazing job with the Button, Button stamp set. Weren't her projects adorable?! I will be featuring the Sew Suite accessories. There are so many fun things that coordinate with each other in this collection, and I love them all! So let's get started!
- Stamps: Pattern Pieces
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
- Other: Big Shot with Movers & Shapers Punch Windows Heart die, Sweet Buttons embosslit, Perfect Setting die, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals, cupcake liner, Circle Scissor
- Supplies: 8x10 stretched canvas, Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric, Daffodil Delight Pom Pom trim, Fabric Designer Brads, Chalkboard Decor Elements Sheets, Chipboard sheet, Cork sheets, Sticky Strip, paper piercer, Pearl Basic Jewels, hot glue gun, heavy duty stapler, Signo white gel pen, cotton batting
I also used the new Framed Tulips embossing folder in the corner of the card.with a little bit of Craft White ink sponged onto it to give it a little vintage feel. The Celery panel has a bunch of Sweet Buttons glued onto it. I even sneaked a little Smooch Pearlized Accent ink onto this card! Can you find it?
- Stamps: Sweet Stitches jumbo wheel (unmounted), Teeny Tiny Wishes, Occasional Quotes
- Paper: Naturals White, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist
- Other: Big SHot with Sweet Buttons embosslit, Perfect Setting die, Matchbox die, and Framed Tulips embossing folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Modern Label punch, dimensionals, Designer Label punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch, 1/16" punch, Bitty Shapes punch pack, Sticky Strip, Heat Gun, tea light candle
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sweet Stitches jumbo wheel unmounted
- Paper: Melon Mambo, Concord Crush, Old Olive, Whisper White, Naturals White
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Concord Crush, Old Olive
- Other: Big Shot with Fancy Favor die and Sweet Buttons embosslit and Lots of Tags sizzlet die, Modern Label punch, Designer Label punch, Slit punch (retired), sponges, Signo white gel pen, Sticky Strip
Now, on with the show! Please go visit Betty and see what she has come up with using the Sweet Stitches rub-ons!