I am stop #3 on this hop, and is you are following along in order. You just arrived from Yapha Mason's blog where she featured Hello Honey. Didn't you just love the color combos she came up with?! I am featuring Lost Lagoon. I am such a blue girl, I love every blue available, always :) And Lost Lagoon is no exception!
- Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
- Paper: Lost Lagoon, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Naturals White
- Other: Big Shot, Starburst framelits, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Tangelo Twist Satin ribbon, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Signo white gel pen, Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Distressing Tool
- Stamps: Work of Art, Just Sayin', Teeny Tiny Wishes, Something to Say
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Versamark
- Paper: Naturals White, Lost Lagoon, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding
- Other: Big Shot, Word Bubble framelits, Lost Lagoon satin ribbon, 1/8" silver ribbon, white embossing powder, heat gun, Dimensionals
- Stamps: So Very Grateful, Hardwood
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Pistachio Pudding, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Gold Encore, Momento Black
- Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake., Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon
- Other: Big Shot with Labels, Apothecary Art, and Ovals framelits and Decorative Dots embossing folder, Natural Chevron ribbon, Blender Pen, Festive, Occasions, and Essentials Paper Piercing Packs, Paper Piercer and Mat, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals
That's all I have for now, I hope you enjoyed the stop here. Please take a moment to leave a comment, I love to hear what you think!
Now it is time to head on over to Holly Krautkremer's blog to check out her creations with Mossy Meadow. She is sure to wow you :)