Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Sneak Peek at Stamp Club 9/2107

Alright ladies, I finally had some time to put this together for you. I know that the projects this month are going to keep us all busy. More is never enough! I really love the seasons coming in the next few months, it's all about family! And there are so many family gatherings and beautiful scenery changes, there are endless opportunites for great photos and decorating I have a hard time limiting what I want to show everyone on Stamp Club night!

So the first project I'll give you a sneak peek at is the Halloween card we will be making. The cute pumpkin at the bottom is made with the oval punch, inking the edges of the paper, and gluing it all together. Quick and easy, and very cute.





This is the Autumn project we'll be doing. I can just picture four 3"x4" pictures (one of each of my kids) around the circle and journaling on the circle. I used versamark ink and pastels to do the leaves and don't you just love the rhinestone brad in the center?! Ok, it looks really great in real life, it is green, and so pretty. I could have kept going adding detail to this page, but I'll let everyone do those things on their own.



I'm excited to see everyone at the party, we are going to have so much fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails