My 11 year old son helped with this bunch and he wanted this bright Only Orange. I personally prefer Pumpkin Pie or More Mustard for pumpkins. But hey, Geoffrey was happy!
Supplies needed: two 2x6" strips of paper
lighter or lit candle
optional: Jumbo Wheel like So Swirly or Cutlebug and embossing folder, then rub raised image with ink pad
1. Punch out 6 scallops. You can get 3 scallops out of a 2x6" strip of paper.
2. Fold each scallop in half with design to the inside. MAKE SURE FOLD IS BETWEEN SCALLOPS so all are the same. Open all scallops back up.
3. Put a strip of sticky on each half of three of the scallops.
4. Take 1 stickied and 1 not stickied scallop and adhere 1/2 of each together, matching up the scallop edges.
5. Continue adhering scallops alternating sticky with not sticky until all6 scallops are used and all halves are adhered to another half.
6. Take a 2" piece of ribbon, fold it in half. Then singe the ends slightly with a flame (candle or lighter) to prevent fraying while applying sticky.
7. Apply sticky to both sides of not folded edge.
8. Stick ribbon into top of pumpkin and squeeze to adhere.