This month we did 1 of 2 versions of a scrapbook page using 2-sided DSP. One was more girly and the other was more "boy-ly", as I said at club, lol! I make up words as go, don't mind me!
- Stamps: NONE, can you believe it! I just didn't have time to come up with some cool embellishments for the pages.
- Paper: Tangerine Tango, Choc Chip, Delicate Dots DSP, Old Olive for letters
- Other: Certainly Celery polytwill ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Billboard die for letters, Big Shot
- Stamps: All Scallops
- Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP
- Ink: Certainly Celery
- Other: Scallop Edge punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, SO Saffron ribbon
And this is the card we made with the new Manhattan Flowers embossing folder. Very simple and elegant! I totally stole the idea from Janet Tinklenberg. Thanks Janet! You know you are a Goddess of Crafting!
- Stamps: Bella Toile BG, Oval All
- Paper: Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Whisper White
- Ink: Basic Gray
- Other: Manhattan Flowers embossing folder with Big Shot, Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches, paper piercer and mat pack