This month, I went a little wild with the projects....we made FIVE! And the amazing thing is everyone was done before 9:00pm! Amazing!
These cute little note cards with their own cute pockets/envelopes were inspired from the June issue of Stampin Success, the Stampin Up! demo magazine. They used a new set from the upcoming catty, but this is super cute too!
- Stamps: Dreams du Jour, Bella Toile BG
- Paper: Whisper White, Naturals White, Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Island Oasis DSP
- Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango
- Other: Paper cutter with scoring blade, Horizontal Slot punch, lossom Party die with Big Shot, bone folder, Signo white gel pen, distressing tool from Cutter Kit, Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, paper snips, Dusty Durango and Soft Suede polka dot ribbon, Bitty Buttons, 1-1/2" Old Olive Striped ribbon, Hemp Twine
- Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Define Your Life
- Paper: Yoyo Yellow, Close to Cocoa, Dusty Durango, Gable Green
- Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa marker
- Other: signo white gel pen, distressing tool from Cutter kit,, Chocolate Chip Corduroy button, Trio Flower punch, Stampin Dimensionals
This is a super cute and fast project! I got the tutorial from Rhonda on her blog here. I used bamboo skewers for these umbrellas.
- Stamps: Petal Pizazz, Itty Bitty Bits
- Paper: Bermuda Bay
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay
- Other: Scallop Circle die with Big Shot, paper cutter with scoring blade, Signo white gel pen, paper piercer with mat pack, Sticky Strip
Here we are using some of my almond cans. A 2x11" strip of paper fits wonderfully around these cans! We just wrapped some 1/4" Tempting Turquoise ribbon around the can, secured with glue dots on the ends, and made the flower embellishment with the 5 petal flower punch and Fresh Favorites II buttons and attached with a glue dot!
And the last project I have to share is this adorable card! I love this set! I used the Finial Press embossing folder on a strip of Tempting Turquoise and then sponged/rubbed Whisper White Craft ink on it. The Kraft card stock on the right of the card is stamped with the border stamp from the set in 3 colors. this was super easy to do with the clear mount stamps! The Bitty Punch pack helped with the flowers in the Old Olive strip.
- Stamps: Pedaling Past
- Paper: Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
- Ink: Whisper White Craft, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip ink and marker, Tempting Turquoise ink and marker, Going Gray marker
- Other: Finial Press embossing folder with Big Shot, Signo white gel pen, Scallop Trim border punch, Bitty punch set, sponge