Well, I guess I should have posted these last month, but better late than never! The card for July was a one layer card, but is really turned out amazing! I just hope I can do it justice here :)
- Stamps: Array of Sunshine, Kindness Matters
- Paper: Naturals White
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Versamark
- Other: Embossing Buddy, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Sticky Strip
I think you can see the embossed butterflies, at least I hope you can!
and here is the inside. This is one of my current favorite color combos :)
We also made this fun little treat holder. We inked the embossing folder with Rich Razzleberry ink before running it through the Big Shot. This is a super easy and fast project! It will hold a candy bar, a little lotin bottle, chapstick, etc...
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry
- Other: Big Shot with Top Note die, Little Leaves sizzlet and Simple Flower embosslit, and Square Lattice embossing Folder, brayer, Word Window punch, and Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon (retired)