So on with the show!
First off, the new Spice Cake Suite is just gorgeous and I had to feature it in the projects for September, just so I could play with it :) You may recognize it from my Sketch Challenge for September at Stampin Addicts, but I finally got my photos on it.
- Paper: More Mustard, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP
- Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
- Other: Big Shot with Simple Letters and Simple Numbers dies, Sweet Buttons embosslit, ribbon, sewing machine, Distressing tool on Cutter kit
Chic'n Scratch. I just had to share it with you :) The Halloween DSP is retired, but there is new stuff in the catalog, and the nuggets are decorated with the new It's A Wrap Holiday set in the Holiday Mini. THe greeting is is Teeny Tiny Wishes. If you don't have this yet, you really should! It has 24 greetings covering just about any occasion, and this set never leaves my crafting desk!
- Stamps: It's A Wrap Holidays, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Paper: retired Halloween DSP, Basic Black
- Ink: Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
- Other: Scallop Circle punch, Word Window punch
- Stamps: Out On A Limb
- Paper: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Whisper White
- Ink: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Old Olive
- Other: Scallop Circle and 1¾" Circle punches, 1"x8" cellophane bags, stapler
One quick trick that I learned at convention... take your clear Bitty Button and slide it over your sanding block to give it more definition and a frosted look. So slick!
- Stamps: Gently Falling, Perfectly Penned
- Paper: Pool Party, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Pool Party, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
- Other: Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Bitty Button, Sanding Block, Distressing Tool on Cutter Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals