Getting closer to a full box of cards to send to Operation Write Home. Next time I need to pick a smaller box because about the time I would have it full, I would have to pull some out because the deadline for that holiday had passed! Either that or I need to stamp faster, LOL!
- Stamps: You Are Loved
- Ink: Early Espresso, Illuminate
- Paper: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
- Other: Big Shot with Hearts framelits, Large Scallop edgelit, Delicate Designs embossing folder, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Piercing Mat, sponge, dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1" Square punch
This is the last of the Everyday Enchantment designs for now. I added some retired ribbon to the supplies on this one. The 3/8" Very Vanilla Designer Velvet ribbon (#125637) is available on the Clearance rack right now for $3.19! It looks amazing on Christmas projects too.
The butterfly body is descending dots of Smooch Accent ink.
- Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, P.S. I Love You
- Ink: Illuminate, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
- Other: Big Shot with Delicate Doilies sizzlet and Designer Frames embossing folder, Signo white gel pen, Moonlight Smooch Accent Ink, Small Heart punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Rhinestone and Pearl Basic Jewels, dimensionals, 1/8" Calypso Coral organza ribbon, 3/8: Very Vanilla Designer Velvet ribbon, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack with Paper Piercer and Piercing Mat
I even decorated the inside with the little dots of Accent ink!
Until next time, Happy Stampin!