Friday, May 10, 2013

Stampin Addicts Retiring Stamps Hop: I Dig You


Another Stampin' Up! catalog is coming to a close, and with that is a list of stamp sets that will be going away forever. (sad) But that is to make room for new stampy goodness! (happy!) But before some of our favorites retire, we thought we would bring them out to play one more time. Here is a link to the master thread, feel free to leave comments there and to get back on track if you get lost :)

If you are following this hop in order, then you arrived from Rhonda's blog were she showed us some fabulous stuff with Greeting Card Kids.

I am using I Dig You on my stop. It was really hard to choose a set to feature, there are so many good ones. But I knew I wanted to do more with this set and this would set a goal for me :)

First off, I have some Pocket Cards to share. I am new to this style of scrapbooking and I find myself intrigued by it. Of course, I had to go all over the top with it, but it is really fun. There are four 4"x6" inserts that are perfect for all kinds of little boy and girl activity pictures.

Next we have some little treat bags I whipped up with the Simply Scored and some of the retiring DSP packs. Come back next week and I will have some measurements for these boxes :)

Last, here is a trio of cards that I had a blast making. It is so fun to bring out the bold colors and play with them :)  I will have more pictures and details on these cards during the week.

Now it is time to head off to Paula's blog where she is going beautiful things with Just Believe!

Next Blog------>

<-------previous a="" blog="">

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are amazing. These are some wonderful projects. Love the color schemes and the many DETAILS on each of the projects. I've never heard about pocket card scrapbooking - you have me intrigued. (Those pages are just super cute.) And I'll be back to check on info about those bags; not only are they adorable they look to be a great size. Fabulous projects as always - thanks for the treat!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

I love your projects!! The colors are wonderful, and your ideas are awesome! The pocket cards are so cute!!

Mary's Stamping Happenings said...

I love the pocket cards and bags great for that party.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Over the top? You? No way! These are such great projects full of color and life!

Debbi said...

What a great group of projects. I wish we had had this set when my boys were little. Such fun colors and doodling, what little boy wouldn't love them?

Katherine said...

You have done some amazing things with this stamp set. I love the bright colors and the treat bags a just adorable. Great projects!

Yapha Mason said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I love this set and your projects with it are absolutely fabulous, as always! Those inserts are great, and I can't wait for the measurements on the boxes.

Paula said...

Love the bright rich colors you used in all of these and all the amazing details. Fabulous job. This is one of my favorite sets for young boy cards and I will miss it.

Heidi Baks said...

Love your bright and bold colors... the projects are too cute! I am also really attracted to your inserts!!!

Mickey Roberts said...

These cards are so bright and happy! I love the colors you chose.

Kim said...

I love the colors you used. Such fun projects! Now I have to go research pocket cards for scrapbooking.

WebDeb said...

I love your last set of cards. I rarely save a retiring set, but thanks to you, this is not going in my rubber rummage sale. So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails