The set we are featuring this time is in the new catalog, and we are going to breathe some new life into it :) If you are following along, you just arrived from Beth Beard's blog. Wow, right?!
- Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Memorable Moments
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Gold Encore
- Paper: Naturals White, Pear Pizzazz, Strawberry Slush
- Other: Gold Baker's Twine, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Signo white gel pen, Blender Pen
I stamped the Tangerine image on the Crumb Cake, then stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso. Then I thought I should add a star in Mossy Meadow. It wasn't as strong as I wanted, so I trimmed down a piece of the Natural Chevron ribbon, stamped the sentiment again on a scrap, punched out the "a" with the Itty Bitty Shapes circle punch, and punched out a star with the new Itty Bitty Accents star punch. Layered those all up and voila! The gold diagonal stripes are from Perfect Pennants also.
- Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Perfect Pennants
- Ink: Tangerine Tango, Mossy Meadow, Gold Encore, Early Espresso
- Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow
Debra Burgin's "Happy" card from earlier this week. My mom has a birthday coming up and I wanted to send her a card with purple flowers, and I wanted to play with the Blendabilities :)
- Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Countless Sayings 2
- Ink: Momento Black, Soft Sky
- Paper: Whisper White, Naturals White
- Other: Colorless Blender, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, and Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities, Aqua Painter, Signo white gel pen, Gold Sequin trim
Now, off to go see what Lisa has created with this set!