Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Dotty Anniversary

I am now in catch up mode, as I have made several projects in the last 3 months that I never had time to photograph and post. This is one of those cards.
I fell in love with the Dotty Angles set and was so excited to use it as soon as I got my first order from the Annual Catalog! And I never have enough wedding and anniversary cards, so that is where I went with this. In fact, I sent this card to my oldest son and his wife for their 1st anniversary before I even posted this :)
I played with all kinds of new goodies on this card! I had not gotten the Dazzle markers when they were in the Holiday Mini last year, so I snatched those puppies up as soon as the new catty went live. It made a lovely outline for me on the card front. I stamper the Dots image several times down the card front creating a confetti look with Whisper White and Coastal Cabana ink. The sentiment is stamped in Silver Encore ink. Love that stuff too! Add some Silver satin and White Cotton ribbons, some In-Color Sequins, and rhinestones, and we are set!

In retrospect, I should have stamped the sentiment in Silver. Oh well! Sometimes we just have to be happy with the results anyway :)


1 comment:

Dawn Tidd said...

This is an awesome anniversary card, Tanya! I love that sentiment and Dotty Angles was on my "must have" list too. Super fun with all the dots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails