As always, this hop is set up in a loop with links that will always take you directly to the posts for the hop. If you get lost along the way, or just want to see the full blog roll, click on the banner at the top to go straight to the Stamp Review Crew blog post for this hop.
If you are following along in order, you just came from Betty Traciak's blog. Fabulous, right?! I am stop #15, and here is what I have made for you all to enjoy!
- I used a panel of watercolor paper and embossed the tree with White embossing powder.
- Then used my Aquapainter to alternate stripes of Crumb Cake and Sahara sand.
- After drying, I stamped the leaves on with Mossy Meadow, but I only inked up once and just kept stamping. I then went back and wiped off the excess ink from the white trunks.
- Then I cut about 1½" off the bottom of the panel, marked the placement lightly with a pencil on the card base, and stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso.
- I then laid the remaining portion of the panel on the card base to figure out how much to trim off the top to get it the right size.
- Stitch around the edges, pop up on dimensionals. Front is done.
- Stamp the tree trunk with Whisper White ink on bottom right corner of inside of card. Then stamp leaves in Mossy Meadow.
- Outline inside with Signo white gel pen. DONE!
That's all for me! I hope you liked at least one of these. Please, leave a comment and share your thoughts with me, it means so much :)
Time to head on over to Bronwyn Eastley's blog where she is sure to WOW you (and me too!).