- I embossed several images from Guy Greetings in clear embossing powder on watercolor paper.
- Then sponged on some Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe. I also masked off all but the right 1" edge of the inside of the card (the new Whisper White Thick cardstock-love!) and sponged it also. I stamped the sentiment in both colors also.
- Then spritzed the paper with some water to soften and blend the ink.
- I let that air dry, then stitched around the edges. Adhere this panel to the card base.
- I then took a 2"x4½" strip of Tip Top Taupe and stamped the manly man in the same ink, then cut a dovetail in the end with my scissors. Then outlined the banner in white gel pen.
- Next I stamped the "world greatest" sentiment on watercolor paper in Mint Macaron, then fussy cut it out.
- Cut a 5¼" piece of Naturals Chevron ribbon and dovetail one end, adhere to the right side of the card, about 1" from the edge, then adhere the manly banner with Tear & Tape, and adhere the "world's greatest" banner with liquid glue.
If you want to create this card, or something like it, here is the supply list. Any questions, I am happy to help, just email me or leave a comment.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog