Monday, October 5, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Happy Scenes Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/10/stamp-review-crew-happy-scenes-edition.html

My friends on the Stamp Review Crew are busy creating wonderful things with the Happy Scenes stamp set. You should really go check it out here: stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com

You may, or may not, notice that this is the very first time I am not creating for this hop. Have no fear, I will still be making projects. I have just decided that I do not need to purchase sets just to be on the hops, so from now on, I will not be in every hop. Only the ones that I had already purchased the sets for. That is what I ask of the other Crew members, it should be good for me too :)

Please enjoy the hop, and leave some love for the participants! It makes this adventure so much more rewarding to get feedback!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails