Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thanks a Latte Paper Pumpkin Alternate Project

You know that moment when you clean off your crafting area, I mean really clean it, and you find all of those pieces that you created when you were just playing? Or they did not work on the project you were making? And now you have all these great pieces and you have a choice to make. Throw it, stash it, or make something right now with it. Well, I recently cleaned my crafting area REAL good, and challenged myself to make some projects with what I found on my desk. And this is one of those projects! All of the cups and the sentiment were pieces I found on my desk :)

When I got the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit, called Thanks a Latte, I fell in love with it! And immediately started playing with the stamps. There is watercoloring, spritzing, shimmer, and hand drawing going on here! I had to make a little warm fuzzy guy, complete with eyes :) It is almost like the Sesame Street game "One of these things is not like the others" lol! The sentiment is Gold heat embossed, and the Kraft panel is embossed with the Brick Wall embossing folder.

I still had two little cups left, so they got stuck inside the card. As it happens, the cups an the front are watercolor paper, and these are Whisper White. This cup is super easy to fussy cut too! This from someone who does not like to fussy cut. Give me dies any day, lol!

Want to make your own? Here is a list of the supplies I used. Don't have something you need? Feel free to click on the supply below to order it yourself! But remember, you need to be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to buy any of the past kits. Contact Me if you need help with ordering, or help getting set up to get your own subscription to My Paper Pumpkin!

  Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails