I actually made this card for a swap I take part in about quarterly, and I made a couple versions of it.
- Cut a panel of watercolor paper to 3½"x4¾", and a piece of Delightful Dijon to 3½"x5". Stamp the flower cluster in Versamark and heat emboss with Gold embossing powder.
- Use an Aqua-painter to color the flowers, dry (air or heat tool).
- Go over the leaves and stamens with the Gold Wink of Stella.
- Add some watery Delightful Dijon to the background with the Aqua-painter, dry.
- Spatter with a more intense Delightful Dijon with the Aqua-painter.
- Stitch the watercolor panel tot eh Delightful Dijon mat, then adhere to the Thick Whisper White card base.
Which one do you like better?
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)