If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from the wonderful Sylwia Schreck's blog, Wonderful stuff!!
- Start with a 4"x5¼" panel of watercolor paper, and apply washes in Dapper Denim, Island Indigo, and Pool Party in an ombre pattern.
- Take a 4"x5¼" piece of vellum, wipe with Embossing Buddy, stamp clouds in Versamark ink all over, then White heat emboss.
- Cut the Happy Birthday stamp apart so you cam separate the parts of the sentiment. Stamp part on a scrap of Dapper Denim in Versamark and Silver heat emboss. Figure out where you will place this strip on the vellum panel, then stamp and Silver heat emboss the second part of the sentiment on the vellum.
- Use Clear Wink of Stella to color in the clouds, making them shimmery. The shimmer dries quickly and does not smear! It looks awesome in real life, but is hard to capture in a photo.
- Stitch vellum to the watercolor panel.
- Adhere the Dapper Denim sentiment strip to the cardfront.
- Adhere the finished panel to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the clouds in Smoky Slate inside the card, apple Clear Wink of Stella on the clouds. All Done!
Well, that's it for this post. Be sure to come back soon to see what else I have made with this set 😊
I am the last stop on the hop, but if you started somewhere in the middle, then you definitely want to click on over to the first stop on the hop, Allison Okamitsu!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)