Sunday, August 12, 2018

Kindred Stamps: Loch Ness Monster

This adorable little monster just had to come out and play! Isn't he fun?! This is a tiny, but awesome, set from Kindred Stamps.

The background is sponged in Pool Party, Blueberry Bushel, and Call Me Clover on Thick Whisper White, then spattered with a little water. I did use my heat tool to dry it.

The white panel is embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder and cut with the Papertrey Ink Round Off Edgers wavy die.

I had just gotten a pile of Copic markers. Yes, I am making the commitment. 😏 Do you love the stippling on Nessie?

You can see the texture a little better here. There are dies from Spellbinders (the leafy stuff) and Hero Arts My Monthly Hero (the banner). I did fussy cut the monster. I think I am learning to enjoy fussy cutting. What?!

What do you think? Watery enough for you? 😊


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails