Monday, September 24, 2018

Kindred Stamps: Inseparable Friends

Autumn has begun in earnest here. And I love it!! It is being reflected in my creative pursuits lately, too.  I mean, look at this color palette!

The stamp set is Inseparable Friends from Kindred Stamps. This fox and puppy duo is a classic, and brings up all kinds of lovely feelings.

Let's start with the card. There is a rectangular copper heat embossed frame image stamped on watercolor paper, then about 3 layers of watercoloring in the center of this card. Followed by lots of spattering! I used Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry inks.

The fox and puppy were colored with Copics.

Fox: E08, R59,R20, R22, W01, C05,C07
Puppy: E13, E35, E18, W01, E49

I used the same coloring for all of the images in these projects.

 There is some Bright Copper shimmer paint spattering here too. Love that stuff!


 And the sentiment is white heat embossed directly on the watercolor panel. Sometimes you don't need another layer. 😉

Here is a cute tag with that foxy friend! Leaves were definitely called for, don't you think? I had just gotten the Concord and 9th Thankful Leaves bundle, and the entire September 2018 release, so I had to use them! They really make this stamp set shine.


The fox's little friend could not be left out, and he got some glam with a glitter paper leaf diecut!

Here they are, side by side. They make such adorable little tags!!

I hope you enjoyed this autumn overload. Be sure to leave a comment below to tell me how you will use this set!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails