Sunday, October 7, 2018

Rainbow Plaid

So, I went a bit crazy with the Buffalo Check stamp when I got it. It is such a fantastic stamp!! This from a woman who owns no less than 5 flannel shirts, and actually wears them very frequently. Hey, they are very practical! Warm. Comfortable. Durable. Classic. Great for layering, and they keep the mosquitoes at bay in the evening in the summer! What's not to love?

I had to do a rainbow of plaid, and I only used 3 colors to achieve this rainbow!

I used Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, and Pool Party. The overlapping layers of color filled in the orange and green for me! I used the Stamparatus to stamp this, adding each color individually.

Sigh, I am in love with the Stamparatus! I don't even use my blocks very much any more. Not that I could live without the blocks, just that when I need to travel light, I can bring the Stamparatus and a single block and be good.

The main image is added to a die cut from Eastern Medallions framelits, and the sentiment in from Eastern Beauty. That is a forever keeper bundle, right along with Buffalo Check.

The sentiment is cut out with the Stitched Labels framelits, another must have. These are all things that I reach for frequently!

 Did you notice that Stampin' Up! has come out with accessories for the Stamparatus? I am thrilled to be able to get extra plates in particular! When I am in a creative frenzy, I could easily used 4 or 6 of those plates!

Now, dig out your flannel and have some fun!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails