Monday, January 14, 2019

Kindred Stamps: Electrifying!



Hello friends! Tanya here with a quick and easy Valentine idea. I combined the Swirl Stencil with the Electrifying! stamp set to whip these up.



First the hearts were die cut. Then the Swirls were sponged on with Lovely Lipstick ink. Then the sentiment was stamped in black ink.



Then this sassy lady was colored with Copics. Do you love the pink jacket?!



The same process here, but this time I got some fingerprints and smudges in the swirls. So, I sponged lightly over the whole thing! I think I still like it.



And coloring both of these characters was quick. I must be getting better (read faster) at picking colors, ha!
A person could really create a large pile of these pretty quickly. The sentiments in this set are perfect!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails