And there is a video! I am trying really hard to create lots of videos for you all. Have you subscribed to my channel yet? Don't forget!!
Here is the basic how-to for this card.
- Start with a 4¼"x7" piece of cardstock, score on the long side at 1½" and 5½".
- Cut a piece of cardstock to 4½" wide and several inches long, and score at ¼" and 4¼". Crease well. Apply Scor-Tape on the ¼" flaps. Then you can trim each tier down to whatever size you need and it is all ready to be adhered to the inside of the card.
- Figure out the placement of your images, and adhere to the tiers.
- Open the cardbase up, and start adhering your tiers, the furthest back and tallest tier first. Line the outer edge of the flap up with the side panel crease. Lay the next layer down, loning up with the flap crease of the tier behind it. Repeat for all tiers. Fold flap over onto the exposed adhesive. (the video shows this process very well to clear up any confusion)
- Line the flaps from the other side up even with the bottom of the card, remove the adhesive backing, and fold the other side of the cardbase down over the flaps to adhere them all at once.
- Open it up and marvel at the adorable card you just made!
Look how darn cute these critters are!! My Favorite Things has 2 sets of Sweater Weather critters, Safari and Woodland. I have them both. Why wouldn't I?! 😁
Tiger: Y38, YR68, W5, R01
Elephant: W1, W3, R01
Zebra: W0, W1, W6, R01
Giraffe: YR21, W1, E97, E99, R01, W4
Reds: R56, R39, R89
Greens: G94, G99
I struggled with colors for the giraffe, so please. Share your color combos for him especially!
And it fits perfectly in an A2 envelope! You can easily write your personal message on the back of the card.
I hope you enjoyed this card. Be sure to leave me some love. I would love to hear if you have made this fold before, and if you have, are you trying it soon?
Be sure to check out the next stop on the hop, Marcy Denning! And a special welcome to this month's guest designer, and my stampy friend, Sue Plote!!
- Sue Plote – Guest Designer – USA
- Tanya Boser – USA (you are here!)
- Marcy Denning – Canada
- Paula Dobson – New Zealand
- Lou Kitzelman – Australia
- Jenny Hall – USA
- Jay Soriano – UK
- Cheryll Miller – Australia
- Danielle Bennenk – Netherlands
- Charlet Mallett – USA
Some of the supplies listed below are affiliate links, some are not. If you use an affiliate link here to make a purchase, I may get a small compensation. I only use things that I love, and do not create paid posts.