Friday, February 8, 2008

Cool new product and myfirst big idea with it!

We are getting new hodgepodge hardware at Stampin up! in the Occassions mini that starts on March 1st. I was able to preorder one element of that hardware and I LOVE IT!
I was unpacking my box of goodies last night when I got home from a 14 hour crazy long day at work (and those of you who worked that day KNOW what I'm talking about, LOL! Have I mentioned that charting is my least favorite part of nursing?) when I had an amazing idea. I was falling asleep on my feet, so I couldn't play with the idea, but I managed to remember it in the morning. Here are some pictures of my idea using the new Boho Blossoms punch and the new Flower Ribbon Sliders, and the new polytwill 1/4" ribbon in Chocolate chip (new ribbon also in Occassions mini).
I set this on a piece of the Berry Bliss paper I just got too. It is so YUMMY!
I was going for a sunflower look with this one, but the next one is a little closer. Mind you, I haven't used any of this on a project yet. In fact I pulled them all apart already!
I did use pretty in pink grosgrain on one also.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails