Monday, February 11, 2008

Anniversaries, Birthdays, Babies, and Valentines!

I had a very busy morning today! I needed to do 3 anniversary cards/gifts, 3 birthday cards/gifts, 1 baby card to go with gift already made, and 6 Valentines to go out to nieces and nephews and grandma and stuff! Then I had to package and take them all to the post office and boy, was it busy there!


These are the Valentine's I did with the Happy Heart Day set , Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate paper, Purely Pomegrante, Green Galore, Going Grey, and So Saffron ink. They are pretty simple, but I think they will do the job.



I have fallen in love with the little Take Out boxes I can make with the coluzzle template! I made 3 of them for the Annirsary cards. I even stamped Happy Anniversary with some blossoms branches in the bottom of the box before I folded them all up. Sorry I forgot to take a pic of that though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails