Monday, December 7, 2009

2 Sided Gift Box


I found another great little idea for a 2 sided gift box using the Box #2 die! I can't give credit to just one person, I have seen this idea in so many places. So easy and fun.  I am making a few of these to give to teachers, neighbors, and co-workers for Christmas. I will fill them with 3x3 cards, candy, and/or gift tags.  I used the Large Oval punch to make the cutout handle. And I was able to use some scraps last year's Christmas DSP to decorate the box. It is pictured here holding a few 3x3" cards with envelopes. You could really decorate these up and use them for all kinds of things. I am thinking you could make a cupcake/cake/cookie decorating kit with this too, putting containers of sprinkles and such in it.
  • Supplies: Box #2 die with Big Shot (2 boxes), Large Oval punch, card stock and designer series paper, Sticky Strip

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails