Saturday, December 5, 2009

Peaceful Snowflakes Side Step card


This is the side-step card we did for Club in November. I just so happened to use the same card for a swap, but stepped it up just a smidge and you can see that one at the end of this post. The tutorial for the side step card can be found here. And oops! I just realized this photo is before I put the Platinum Shimmer painted Jumbo Snowflake on the card!

  • Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Four the Holidays
  • Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Naturals Ivory
  • Ink: Platinum Shimmer Paint, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand
  • Other: paper cutter with scoring blade, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, sponge dauber, Jumbo Snowflake punch



And this is the stepped up version, again without the shimmery snowflake I forgot to put on before I took the photo. I needed an embellishment on the card for the swap and I didn't want to hide the DSP I made and I didn't want to add any bulk, so the Silver Elastic Cord did the trick!

Have any of you tried this fold yet? Show me what you've done, post a comment and link to yours.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails