Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Love 3x3


I am finally feeling human again, and I have 3 days off from work, so it is time for me to get my butt back on the blog wagon! I also have some good news, and some fun news :) First the good news:
Jamie (my hubby who is also an RN) has officially been hired to work to the Red Lake IHS Hospital! The same place I work only a different department, I'm in ER. He will be working in the clinic with totally different hours and schedule than me, but he will be home every night, work 8-5 Monday thru Friday, no weekends, and no Federal Holidays!!! And he gets a raise out of the deal :) His first day will be January 3rd! I am so excited I keep squealing at random times!!!
And the fun news:
I am going to be a Guest Designer for the next U Stamp with Dawn and Friends event, Year End Blow Out 2010! What an honor! I couldn't believe it when I got the email from Dawn inviting me to be a guest designer. Little ole' me?!  I already have my project designed, I just have to wait for my supplies to arrive tomorrow (Tuesday)  :)


OK, time for some Christmas cards!! This is a little 3x3 card that I had meant to slip in my club members bags last week, but I was so tired when I finished them, that I went straight to bed and forgot to put them in the bags the next morning when I brought them to work to deliver them. Oh, well. Maybe I will use them for co-workers :)

I haven't used Poppy Parade much yet, but I am really liking it in this color combo. I still had a pile of leftover snowflakes from the gift bag project, so I am using some up on these cards.
I used the textured card stock for the card base, and stamped the tree from Contempo Christmas on the front.
Then I punched out the Designer Label in Crumb Cake and outlined with a Signo white gel pen. The punch and the snowflake are popped up on Dimensionals.





Inside I simply stamped the sentiment from that set and outlined again. They came together really quickly and I think they are cute!

  • Stamps: Contempo Christmas
  • Paper: Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
  • Ink: Poppy Parade, Early Espresso
  • Other: Big Shot with Northern Frost die, Designer Label punch, Signo white gel pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewel


I found an adorable 3D project that I am working on and plan to share this week, so stay tuned for more Christmas Goodness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails