Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dakota's Birthday Card

My #3 child turned 18 on Sunday. Man I feel old sometimes! I'm not even 40 though, lol!
I brought out some retired stuff for this card, cuz it coordinates with the only DSP that works for big boys, lol! I remember when I first got Circle Circus. I couldn't stop using it. Now it sits there forgotten. Until this weekend when I needed to make a card for Dakota. I used a Mojo Monday sketch for the layout and I think it still needs something, but I was making this while the cake baked, so I couldn't mess around too much, lol!
  • Stamps: Circle Circus, Starring You
  • Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Muirfield DSP (you could use Brilliant Blue and Old Olive instead)
  • Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip ink and marker, Old Olive marker
  • Other: Signo white gel pen, corner rounder punch, 1-3/8" and 1-1/2" circle punches, scallop circle punch, Pacific Point ribbon, dimensionals, SNAIL
And this is the birthday boy! My daughter, Charlene, took his senior pictures. She is going to college for photography, and she is good. No bias here! And this is one handsome boy, it I do say so myself :) we call him Sasquatch cuz he has big feet (size 15!) and is furry, lol! And he has great big bear paw hands. We love our boy, can you tell?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails