Friday, July 23, 2010

More Messages!

The white foam-like base of this project is actually part of the packaging from the 6x6 albums from the Summer Mini. I knew I wanted to make a little message board with it right away! Sticky Strip sticks super good to it too, so this baby is not coming apart :) Wouldn't this be adorable on the front of a locker?! And yes, I do have a locker at work, lol! And look how well the white gel pen writes on the cork! LOVE it! The cork on this on is actually the leftover negative from the previous cork board I made. I can't seem to stop using the rhinestones either...I have found that using the tip of your paper piercer is the best way to pick them up and apply them exactly where you want them on your project.
  • Supplies: Cork, foam insert from packaging, Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Daffodil Delight card stock, Signo white gel pen, Sticky Strip, Basic Rhinestones
  • Tools: Scallop Square and Blossom Party dies with Big Shot, Bitty punch pack, paper piercer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails