Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friend 3x3 card

This little guy is one of the swaps I made for the Stampin Addicts Meet & Greet party at convention. I was not able to attend but Paula and Crissy helped me out there! Thanks so much ladies!!! As you may be able to tell, I am in love with this little owl. He is just so darn cute!  This is a 3x3 card and was pretty simple to put together. I even put a teeny tiny little pearl on the dot of the I in "friend". I had someone need to exchange the four 12x12 packs of Regal Rose paper the ordered, and it was easier for me to just keep the paper and order her the color she really needed...(cuz I am lazy about getting to the post office and she needed it fast to make wedding invites) so you are going to see the many uses of Regal Rose from me this year, lol! It's a good thing I really like this color!
  • Stamps: I (Heart) Hearts, Woodgrain BG, Pretty Pattern BG, Teahouse BG
  • Paper: Regal Rose, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Naturals White
  • Ink: Regal Rose, So Saffron, Soft Suede
  • Other: Two Step Owl punch,  Full Heart punch, Scallop Heart Embosslit with Big Shot, 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Basic Pearls
Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails