Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tea Bag Card


I used Holly's Color Round Up challenge for this one again. And Morning Cup :-)  I also used her tutorial for a tea bag card.





Please ignore the blue smudge on the front. I'm pretty sure the card fell onto the Marina Mist ink pad while I was working on another project that day. The Seam Binding ribbon ties quite nicely :-)


Here is the inside. It holds one packet of tea. I guess I better pick a caffeinated tea to put in here to fit in with the phrase on the front.
  • Stamps: Morning Cup
  • Paper: Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
  • Other: Pinking Hearts border punch, 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon, Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Stampin Dimensionals

4 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

what smudge? Great idea for this card!

Carmen said...

The smudge looks like it's supposed to be there! great card!

Yapha said...

Great card!! I love that it has the tea bag with it -- so perfect!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is so great! I don't have the seam binding I will have to get some of that looks very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails