I can't wait to keep showing my swaps, so if you are participating in this swap, close your eyes! By the time I started designing my second set of swaps, I thought I should try to stick to the colors in the Getting Started collection. New stampers can get pretty overwhelmed and the Getting Started collection is a nice way to, well, get started! I stretched it a little with the Crumb Cake though.
The main image is stamped on Naturals White in Early Espresso, I used a blender pen to blend the Early Espresso ink to color in the nest, then used the blender pen and Certainly Celery, Garden Green and Marina Mist ink to color the leaves and the eggs.
- Stamps: Nature's Nest, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Woodgrain BG
- Ink: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Certainly Celery, Garden Green
- Paper: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Naturals White
- Other: Wide Oval punch, Bird builder punch, 1" Square punch, Signo white gel pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen
The stepped-up version adds a Early Espresso card base, the use of the Simply Scored and the Big Shot, and a few other goodies.
- Additions: Big Sot with Designer Frames EF and Ovals die, Simply Scored tool, Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink
I hope you can see the shimmer of the Accent Ink on the eggs and the leaves here. It was tough to capture on camera., but it adds such a wonderful effect on the card!
I have one more Step-It-Up to share with you in the next couple of days, so stay tuned!