Sunday, April 29, 2012

White Gel Pen Tutorial and A Little Baby Love


So, I have ventured into the video tutorial arena again. Hopefully I have learned enough to make it better than my first attempts :)

You all my have noticed that I use the Signo white gel pens,  ALOT. I jokingly asked if I needed to do a seminar on them, and then was told "Yes, yes you do!"

So here goes!

I hope this video is helpful to you all, and what a learning experience! If I can make this process go faster, I may do more videos :)



Here is one of the cards you get a peek of in the video. I made 2 baby cards, one boy and one girl, for those times when I need one now! Lots of retiring stuff here, but I still love it all!
  • Stamps: Fox & Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Occasional Quotes
  • Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso
  • Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Naturals White
  • Other: Crumb Cake Corduroy button, Peach Parfait Polytwill ribbon, 1" Square punch, Signo White gel pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot with Perfect Details Texturz plate

And the girl version! Add a few punches, substitute the Basic Pearls for the ribbon and button , and Blushing Bride foe the Peach Parfait.

So, pull out those Signo white gel pens and give these tips a try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great video on the gel pen. More videos and tips please! Thanks. N Baxter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails