Day 2 of the Artisan Display Stampers Blog Hop is here! I can't wait to see what the other ladies have created 😁
- For the image panel (which is the largest square from the Stitched Shapes framelits cut out of watercolor paper), I stamped the bottle image first, then the strips of love image. Then I used Sahara Sand ink and an Aqua-painter to color the strips, and a wash of the Powder Pink ink around the bottle.
- Then I took a 4"x5¼" panel of Powder Pink and embossed with Falling Petals, and stitched around the panel. This was then adhered to a Sahara Sand card base.
- Then I took a piece of Vellum, swiped with the Embossing Buddy, then stamped with Archival Black ink, then Clear heat embossed the sentiment. I then trimmed the sentiment off into a thins strip and dovetailed the end with a square punch.
- The image panel was adhered to the card with dimensionals, and the sentiment strip was slipped under the panel before it was stuck down so the dimensionals tacked it in place.
- The wood cuts were adhered using Fine-Tip glue pen. All done!
I am the last stop in the hop, but if you started somewhere in the middle, be sure to keep clicking!
Tanya Boser- You are here!
And in case you missed there, here is Day One!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)
Products not yet available:
Message in a Bottle stamp set
Powder Pink Classic ink pad
Powder Pink cardstock
Hearts & Stars Elements