For those who are new to the Stamp Review Crew, here is a little background. We are an international group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that gets together on the first and third Mondays of every month to do a blog hop. Each hop features a single stamp set to give you loads of inspiration for that set! The hops are archived at the Stamp Review Crew blog, and you will be able to click through each hop at any time, going directly to the posts for that hop whenever you want! And you can click on the banner of this post to go to the master blog roll for this hop also.
If you are following along in order, you just arrived from Bronwyn Eastley's blog. I am in awe of her skills!
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 3¾"x5".
- Open the Hexagons dynamic embossing folder. Apply ink to the embossing folder by pouncing an inked sponge on the slightly smaller side of the folder. Use Sweet Sugarplum at the top, Berry Burst in the middle, and Fresh Fig at the bottom.
- Spritz the Watercolor panel lightly with water, then lay it spritzed side down onto the inked part of the folder. Run through the Big Shot. Allow to air dry, or heat set as it will be slightly wet yet.
- Stamp the tiny cupcake in the same inks in random hexagons.
- Take a scrap of Vellum at least 3½"x3", wipe with Embossing Buddy, and stamp the Happy Birthday in Versamark. Sprinkle with Copper embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat set.
- Cut the birthday greeting out with the Layering Ovals dies. Stitch to the card front. Or use your favorite way to adhere vellum to cardstock.
- Adhere the finished panel to a Crumb Cake card base.
- Inside, stamp 3 cupcakes, on in each color. Then stamp "make a wish" in Early Espresso just above the cupcakes.
And now, Juana Ambida!! Love her stuff as well. So very many talented stampers on these hops :)
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)